Using someone else's inhaler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Apart from the fact he's had his lips around it, I don't see how anything else could happen, side effects notwithstanding. They can be prescribed to get people over nasty chest infections etc..

sight-pin

Veteran
Ventolin is the best Salbutamol inhaler made IMO, theirs also other makes some i would consider vile tasting versions of it.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've got some spare rat poison (warfarin) if you fancy giving that a go ...? :whistle:

You don't kill rats do you Colin?!:ohmy:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You don't kill rats do you Colin?!:ohmy:
No - I use it on myself! :laugh:

Actually, I don't think it is used to kill rats any more because they developed resistance to it. Well, the ones vulnerable to it didn't, but natural selection rapidly eliminated them when warfarin got used a lot, and the ones left were not too bothered by it. Pest controllers use alternatives now ...

I was diagnosed with asthma when I had a nagging cough that remained after all the other cold symptoms had faded by trying ventolin in a doctors surgery. Because that relieved my symptoms, I was told I had asthma.**

Try it. If it helps then maybe a visit to the GP is warranted. It could easily be asthma from how you describe it. For me the triggers are chest colds, allergens (particularly dust), exercise and cold dry air. My symptoms are so mild these days I need an inhaler less than once a year

**It was a revelation. The familiar symptoms of my childhood "chronic bronchitis" reoccured as an adult - tight chest, wheezing, an itch deep behind my breast bone - and were all relieved ventolin. It is now understood that children diagnosed with chronic bronchitis in fact were asthmatics.

Top Bottom