Vegan terrorism at it’s worst.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Being vegan is all a big missed steak ^_^

Surprised they had the energy

This is a friend of mine from a few years ago: 100% vegan.

He's almost back to 'normal' size again, but still a devout vegan.

12a2d5b28c04f81a4dba4c846f8ba805.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Surely veganism is much more expensive than not being a vegan? Those alternative foods and drinks are so expensive compared to other stuff,when i've seen it in shops. I just couldn't live off what there is on offer to vegans, or pay the inflated food prices. One of the reasons i gave up meat was because it became too expensive. Being vegetarian is cheaper than eating meat,but being a vegan is more expensive than being a carnivore..am i right?

Surely veganism is much more expensive than not being a vegan? Those alternative foods and drinks are so expensive compared to other stuff,when i've seen it in shops. I just couldn't live off what there is on offer to vegans, or pay the inflated food prices. One of the reasons i gave up meat was because it became too expensive. Being vegetarian is cheaper than eating meat,but being a vegan is more expensive than being a carnivore..am i right?

You don't have to rely on supermarkets for your vegan products.

Either the local farm shop will be able to provide you with your needs or (depending where you live) you can grow your own.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Either the local farm shop will be able to provide you with your needs or (depending where you live) you can grow your own.

Oh aye, i can just imagine the housing association letting me have a vegetable patch on the lawn and garden outside these flats.:rolleyes:. I asked them the other day if i could plant my palm tree in the garden when "he" gets too big for this flat. They haven't replied yet,but i'm expecting a no from them. Anyway,er lets not go there eh!:stop:

FishFright

More wheels than sense
And there's always the requisite negative post about vegans/vegetarians, usually with reference to them needing to eat meat. Go on, next thing you'll post is you're fed up with vegetarians preaching/pushing their ideas on others... :smile: This is about as predictable as Godwin's law.

The thing is EVERYONE is one bacon roll away from happiness, if only they knew.

Top Bottom