Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bruce1530

Guru
yes, overlapping. Joining them up into one big square just needs a few strategic trips. But one would be over water, one would be over moorland with no paths, one is through a factory site... :-)

Some interesting trips ahead.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
@13 rider and @tallliman

This is how I got the Bingham square, I had to walk through a field, definitely not rideable, but it is a public right of way.

upload_2017-10-17_15-26-55.png

This square was easy, road all the way though a bit of gravel at the end.

upload_2017-10-17_15-29-26.png

Looks like a fun trip you had today! Will try and get those squares soon, Nice cafe near the one at Bleasby so a good incentive!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Looks like a fun trip you had today! Will try and get those squares soon, Nice cafe near the one at Bleasby so a good incentive!

I rode by the cafe but didn't stop as I wanted to bag that darn square first then couldn't be bothered to battle the headwind for an extra mile to go back.

I rode by the cafe but didn't stop as I wanted to bag that darn square first then couldn't be bothered to battle the headwind for an extra mile to go back.

Fair enough, the winds down there can be crazy!

13 rider

Guru
I had a square disaster by opening rides in Veloviewer I'm back to 20*20 lost 1 square near Earl Shilton where it shows I've just clipped the corner and lost 1 at Houghton on the hill where I rode down the A47 and back now shows I didn't go far enough :cursing:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I had a square disaster by opening rides in Veloviewer I'm back to 20*20 lost 1 square near Earl Shilton where it shows I've just clipped the corner and lost 1 at Houghton on the hill where I rode down the A47 and back now shows I didn't go far enough :cursing:

I warned you about that on Saturday :whistle:

Top Bottom