Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You spoilt my plans for a group early August ride!!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
These are the squares I need that way

upload_2018-7-20_6-49-15.png

13 rider

Guru
My fortnight's riding in Cornwall added 99 squares to my total now 2918 . Didn't alter my max cluster in Leicester :blush:. Being based on the coast certainly limits your options riden the same area for 3 years now and nearest squares that are rideable are 15 miles away . Few little bits of land on the coast missing as there no roads in then might have to breakout the pedallo :laugh:

Alan O

Über Member
Few little bits of land on the coast missing as there no roads in then might have to breakout the pedallo :laugh:
Yeah, I find that annoying. In my case there's a stretch of Mersey shoreline that has a cycleable path - but earlier this year they put up big barriers claiming the shoreline is crumbling and dangerous, and I hadn't ridden it when I could (and last time I was nearby I hadn't joined Veloviewer and had no thought of squares). I'll need to explore access a bit more closely - and I might even have to try hiring a fatbike and having a go along the sand/mud at low tide :whistle: But yes, I suppose a bike pedalo counts :okay:

Last edited:
My fortnight's riding in Cornwall added 99 squares to my total now 2918 . Didn't alter my max cluster in Leicester :blush:. Being based on the coast certainly limits your options riden the same area for 3 years now and nearest squares that are rideable are 15 miles away . Few little bits of land on the coast missing as there no roads in then might have to breakout the pedallo :laugh:

The key question is whether you've worked out a few routes to connect Cornwall to your max cluster.....

Alan O

Über Member
I have routes but no enthusiasm need to connect my clusters in Cornwall ,Leicester ,Bridlington and Loch Ness ,I have a bit of work to do :laugh:
I'm planning to start cycling in Thailand in the near future - it's where my dear wife of 30+ years is from. Connecting that up to Lancashire and Cheshire might be tricky.

Top Bottom