Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ivo

Added a few strategic tiles yesterday. Now I'm on 27445 tiles and a cluster of 2574. Not really concentrating on squares at the moment.
On the 'downside', I convinced one of my cyclingmates to join, he immediately took a top 10 position in the total amount of tiles ranking, pushing me down a place.

13 rider

Guru
Here I am 65 for me no increase in max cluster . Total squares 3183

PapaZita

Guru
I've been working on collecting Hertfordshire for the last few weeks, but yesterday took a break from that and rode up into Bedfordshire, adding the one elusive square required to get me up to 25x25, and making 27x27 look quite easily doable in the next week or two. Riding home in the fading light I was overtaken by an owl.

Ivo

Today's ride was very fruitful. Not only did I bag my 3rd RRtY, I also added 49 tiles and extended my cluster with 105.
My current results are: 27397 tiles max square 32x32 max cluster 2479
27494 tiles and max cluster 2679. It was late last night, that were last month's amounts ;)

Last edited:

steverob

Guru
A ride down to Windsor yesterday saw me add another 26 tiles, but more importantly I filled in a few gaps which meant I actually gained 44 tiles to my cluster.

Looks funny on my map as I now have a little "appendix" that is two tiles wide running down from Beaconsfield to Windsor (well it's four tiles wide really, but only two of which are purple of course), compared to the rest of my cluster that is a fairly uniformly round shape centred around my home town.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
The October metric century done today, linked my big square to some tiles I did a few years back whilst at work in Lane End. 20 squares added to the total, and a good few to the cluster too. Not in any way helpful to increasing the 21 x21 though:laugh:

Alan O

Über Member
I've only been repeating frequent rides of late, so I wasn't expecting any change to my VV scores. But I just had a look, and Sunday's ride just scraped the corner of a square where the same ride last time just missed it - and a slight variation on the way back took in 3 new squares and added 2 to my max cluster.

So total = 510 (from 506) and max cluster = 167 (from 165).

It's not a lot, but it's a nice surprise when I wasn't expecting any change.

Alan O

Über Member
Southerly winds of 18-20mph today, so I caught the train to Chester and rode mostly north! I did have one spell of 6-7 miles due south, mind, and that was tough going.

Anyway, 42 miles to add another 11 tiles, with total now 521 tiles.

No difference to my max cluster, as the new tiles are in an area not yet connected. I only need a couple of tiles to connect up, but I'm saving them for now :smile:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Finally got the missing 9 squares that took me from 21x21 to 24x24 on todays imperial century. Now need to think about whether I work East (London) or West (not London) to improve things. North & South is easier, the seaside is South:smile:

PapaZita

Guru
My ride today was over to Epping Forest, and a zig zag home through north London, adding 51 new squares and increasing my max square up to 30 x 30. I don’t particularly enjoy the urban bits, so this is probably as far south as I’ll go for now. I do, however, now have a big flat base to my cluster, 42 squares wide, so I should be able to build on that for a while.

Top Bottom