Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Global Nomad

Regular
heat notwithstanding, i am stuck in quarantine after our holiday, ten days to go until i can get out on the bike again, will mean I have had more than a good rest and might even be a bit rusty..looking forward to finishing of the tile hunting goals for summer/ early autumn...

Global Nomad

Regular
well, I've finally got back to exploring and filled in a gap out west today in the grey autumnal weather, no change to square but the tiles within the M25 to west, north and east are all done - southern gaps to fill before the weather really turns..the notch around st albans will have to be done too..just because

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Not really been doing much on VV squares of late, just the odd one here & there, but today there were a couple of local (ish) ones that have been bugging me for a while, so went out to bag them today. Now upto 3338 tiles, max cluster is 773 & max sq up from 12x12 to 16x16. It's gonna be a real struggle to increase the max square now, some blanks with no roads or paths in 🤔 I may just work on the max cluster now :okay:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
11 new squares today and now at 5,700. Hard ride to Lincoln including a 10% climb to get three squares, come back down it, go further up the road and back up it again.

Vicious headwind along the water railway cycle path from Bardney to Lincoln just about finished me off, to make matters worse once in Lincoln I had another 10 miles of square grabbing including the horrible cycle path down the A15 which abruptly turned into hard core rubble due to road works, I jumped on the road but by then I was getting back into Lincoln anyway

Max cluster increased by 34 to 4,046.

13 rider

Guru
Today's ride gained me 40 tiles ,total now 4571 max cluster up by 4 to 2086

Solocle

Über Member
Cheeky one today...
1599844077931.png

Got told off for taking photos and generally being on private land. :stop:
I'd already got the tough tile in the Poole Port area, though, so I was happy. And I still got a good photo, or two. :tongue:
1599844183334.png

1599844328219.png

And the chap wasn't nasty or anything, but I just apologized and said that I thought I was a bit lost :laugh: And I walked away with that tile, for which I suspect you would have to board a channel ferry, in order to get it "legitimately".
1599844649659.png

1599844756518.png

Last edited:

Global Nomad

Regular
wow, what a feeling that must be to join clusters....well done...and for putting up with the main roads...needs must...got a big tiling ride planned for tomorrow..unfortunately after London my next biggest cluster is in Lagos, Nigeria...:laugh:
Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 19.06.17.png

Top Bottom