Velosolo Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
What seems just slightly odd to me is that some people do not want live company, but do want the type offered here in a non real world of mysterious named computor driven communications.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
What seems just slightly odd to me is that some people do not want live company, but do want the type offered here in a non real world of mysterious named computor driven communications.
I love company in the real world, but the reality of forums is you can dip in and out when you have a spare 5 mins, you don't need to arrange etc.
As far as cycling goes, I mostly ride solo, simply due to working shifts and riding during the week mostly.

screenman

Legendary Member
I love company in the real world, but the reality of forums is you can dip in and out when you have a spare 5 mins, you don't need to arrange etc.
As far as cycling goes, I mostly ride solo, simply due to working shifts and riding during the week mostly.
I have a good mate in Egham who does the same he works at at Heathrow.

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
The Club has been busy since I last posted. We don't have a central repository of ride reports, and the vast majority of members have yet to self-identify as such, so it's impossible to know just how busy, but I'm confident winter hasn't chilled our enthusiasm for clocking up the roadtime. My personal favourite miles are city miles, which I usually do on a folder, thus also giving me automatic membership in the Folder Club (and affiliate membership with the Origami Club). I notice Boris has his own club & bikes, complete with sponsorship; am considering starting talks with an appropriately high class sponsor for us.

I sense there has been some agitation in the ether for a Club jersey, so here it is. To avoid those awkward "What colour is that?" questions, it's not available in any colours.

clubjersey.gif

Rafferty

My bike is French, but I don't speak the lingo. Could this be why I find cycling such hard work sometimes?
I'd like a club jersey, and as it doesn't come in any colours, can I pay for it with non-denomination coins, or the sound of them being shaken in a tin?

Top Bottom