Viking old at 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi I'm very new on here, if he thinks his Viking is old have a look at my Claud Butler it is so old had not invented the wheel.

But my friend found it a few years ago about to be thrown in the tip there might be some nasty corrosion on the Alloy frame
and the shifters are not on the bars but it got me to Paris in 09 and after a good service with a new Cassette and chain,
I never had any trouble with it unlike some people ho had brand new bikes costing a few grand.

I might be older than some folk just in my sixties I got to Paris second and that was because I had to take a few layers off plus taking a few pictures.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Hi I'm very new on here, if he thinks his Viking is old have a look at my Claud Butler it is so old had not invented the wheel.

But my friend found it a few years ago about to be thrown in the tip there might be some nasty corrosion on the Alloy frame
and the shifters are not on the bars but it got me to Paris in 09 and after a good service with a new Cassette and chain,
I never had any trouble with it unlike some people ho had brand new bikes costing a few grand.

I might be older than some folk just in my sixties I got to Paris second and that was because I had to take a few layers off plus taking a few pictures.

Pictures ?

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Angelfishsolo, when I work out how to get pictures on here I will upload them but so this is the hardest forum I have found
to put them on a post. I have put a video link on the MTB section.

Click on the use full editor option. Below that is the option to select and upload a picture into a post :smile: Max file size is 2Mb

Top Bottom