Vuelta - **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
oh for those 43 seconds lost in the TTT...
Exactly what I've been saying all along
whistling.gif

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Robert Millar is saying that the only day Froome has lost time was the stage after the ITT when he was in red and rode hard to support Wiggins.
A tactical eror, he says, when Froome should have been re-designated leader. Hindsight does have 20/20 vision, as they say.

lukesdad

Interesting today if the pace is high the sprinters will be gone the finnish will be interesting. Its going to be hard for froome to take any seconds back at the sprint points. To many Geox around even if there isn t a break. Deals would have been done, and lets face it I can t see anybody doing a deal with Sky can you ?

raindog

er.....
Deals would have been done, and lets face it I can t see anybody doing a deal with Sky can you ?
Well, certainly not any Spanish teams......
biggrin.gif

It may be a hard day for Geox to control though - it's a right little switchback of a stage, just savage ups and downs. Bring it on.....

beastie

Guru
Tomorrow is surely the only chance Sky have left to take time out of Cobo. Will they try and control any breakaways? Surely the best chance for Froome is to attack on the final climb then hope to time trial it down the descent?

mr Mag00

rising member
what happened today?

Keith Oates

Janner
Froome couldn't shake off the wheel sucking Cobo but he did try very hard. Today is probably the last day to try to get the 13 secs gap wiped out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raindog

er.....
Yes, accusing Cobo of wheelsucking is way out of order. He's ridden a great Vuelta.

More attacking today me thinks!!

Top Bottom