W Indies v England - Spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think Peter Moores and the selectors are going to struggle to get themselves out of this hole they're in wtr to the openers. Rushing Trott back in and Cook in a poor vein of form. Tricky one to drop the skipper and the man they've 'sponsored'.

Last edited:
I think Peter Moores and the selectors are going to struggle to get themselves out of this hole they're in wtr to the openers. Rushing Trott back in and Cook in a poor vein of for. Tricky one to drop the skipper and the man they've 'sponsored'.
Drop cook and we haven't got any openers at all! I don't think they can afford to. The captaincy however is a different matter all together.

I think Peter Moores and the selectors are going to struggle to get themselves out of this hole they're in wtr to the openers. Rushing Trott back in and Cook in a poor vein of for. Tricky one to drop the skipper and the man they've 'sponsored'.

Apparently a week or so ago Moores and Cock* hadn't discussed the other opening batsman! Can't find the link now, but will endeavour.

* sounds like a famous comedy duo. Oh, they are, I hear you say. :smile:

I think Peter Moores and the selectors are going to struggle to get themselves out of this hole they're in wtr to the openers. Rushing Trott back in and Cook in a poor vein of form. Tricky one to drop the skipper and the man they've 'sponsored'.

Apparently a week or so ago Moores and Cock* hadn't discussed the other opening batsman! Can't find the link now, but will endeavour.

BINGO! http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-england-2015/content/story/858327.html

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
First wicket of the day just fell

I suspect the West Indies have got a lot of money on England winning the Test. I'm only on cricinfo but it seems the batsmen are on self-destruct mode.

England presumably keeping to their game plan. :bravo:

Not often they take a 1-0 lead after the 1st Test.

OP
OP
psmiffy
Only real bright spot is Anderson taking over the record for wickets taken by an England bowler - Well done Mr Anderson - tho he has only got to score another 4151 runs and take another 57 catches to totally obliterate the great man

OP
OP
psmiffy
A draw - In the end the Windies made a good job of securing it - pitch was slow and low - however, for once the fields were attacking - however the bowling was a bit one dimensional - a lightning fast quick in the Johnson mode or a good attacking spinner might have made a difference - on to Grenada all square on Tuesday

Top Bottom