W

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Hmmm. Just got back from a ride and all my segments have disappeared from every ride ive done . I thought even a non paying member could still see their own . Is this another thing Strava have taken away from the free version
This so, yes - you can check out what you get if you pay vs. not

eg not:

Which Strava features are no longer available for free?
  • Full segment leaderboards
  • Segment effort analysis and results comparison
  • Route builder
  • Route recommendations
https://www.bikeradar.com/news/strava-leaderboards-routes-subscription

Last edited:

johnnyb47

Guru
Thanks @vickster.
It must be a glitch in there system at the moment.
Usually when i bring the map up of my ride, it will show the segments underneath it. At the moment it's only showing the map

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks @vickster.
It must be a glitch in there system at the moment.
Usually when i bring the map up of my ride, it will show the segments underneath it. At the moment it's only showing the map
I think that is no longer free - see bullets 1 & 2?

and what is free...

Available to free members
  • Top ten all-time and top ten women
  • Create new segments
  • Segment details (distance, gradient, elevation etc)
  • Segment Explore (view popular segments in a given area)
  • Flagging segments
  • Activity achievements (KOM/QOMs, course records, personal records)

johnnyb47

Guru
Mines not showing any segments from today's ride.
It just shows the mapped ride and the time and average speed .. If I've managed a PR today which i think i might, there's no confirmation.
Ah well time will tell 👍

vickster

Legendary Member
Mines not showing any segments from today's ride.
It just shows the mapped ride and the time and average speed .. If I've managed a PR today which i think i might, there's no confirmation.
Ah well time will tell 👍
Try refreshing your stats on profile page

johnnyb47

Guru
Still no luck Vickster. Ive just noticed at the bottom of the my ride page were it tells you the states, like your average speed , time ect it says no segments found on your route.. That's a strange one on me as there's dozens of them usually

Twilkes

Guru
Think it's a glitch, I'm on the free trial so full functionality but no segments on today's ride.

Garry A

Calibrating.....
There was an update to the Strava app this afternoon, now I have no segments showing for any rides. Hmmmm!

Edit. And now they're back :laugh:

Last edited:

johnnyb47

Guru
A quick update. My segments are slowly coming through now. It doesn't look like it usually does, but slowly but surely it's starting to work again. It looks likely its just a glitch 👍👍

PaulSB

Legendary Member
A quick update. My segments are slowly coming through now. It doesn't look like it usually does, but slowly but surely it's starting to work again. It looks likely its just a glitch 👍👍
I've been a subscriber for years. At lunchtime when I loaded the morning ride no segments were showing. All there now

GetFatty

Über Member
So some advice please. My morning ride currently is 27 miles (I have to be back for meetings) and it's made up of 60 segments some of which are just plain stupid, the shortest is 0.1 of a mile. How do I make it so that my ride just shows as one, possibly 2, segments?

Top Bottom