Wahoo Silent Kickr/Kickr Core Faults

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I almost posted in here a few days ago to say my replacement Kickr is working fine with no issues after several hundred kms... Of course it started vibrating today :angry::laugh:

I'm about to contact customer services again to let them know the good news :okay::rolleyes:

That seems to be the lifespan, a few weeks to several months before failure.

JhnBssll

Veteran
That seems to be the lifespan, a few weeks to several months before failure.

I've got a replacement on the way, if number 3 goes the same way as the first two I'll be getting a Neo :okay::laugh:

JhnBssll

Veteran
I only went for the Wahoo because of the climb. Since i haven't bought the climb yet there's nothing stopping me moving back to Tacx :okay: My old Vortex is still going strong, the wife has started using it now :laugh:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I bought the Neo, just because it was £830 from Wiggle at the time !!!

Future updates ... Can't think of anything else that I'm likely to need from a trainer ... Especially as I also have Vector 3 PM pedals for cycling dynamics ... When they decide to work properly :cursing::cursing::cursing:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
The Neo and N2 have pedal analysis

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I bought the Neo, just because it was £830 from Wiggle at the time !!!

Future updates ... Can't think of anything else that I'm likely to need from a trainer ... Especially as I also have Vector 3 PM pedals for cycling dynamics ... When they decide to work properly :cursing::cursing::cursing:
I've recently sent my V3's back to wiggle to sort out a bearing issue. The left hand pedal started reading really odd, then when out in the real world the pedal stuck in position as I was pulling away from some lights. Foot didn't engage and I ended up riding over a kerb due to lost control. I want a warranty repair but could only return them for a refund :huh:. Still waiting for a reply to my returned items, they have them but no updates since monday. But I'm in no rush, yet.

Top Bottom