Warning! Evacuate this fire hazard building ASAP!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Yes but i didn't deliberately set out to end up in here, and most housing associations allow you to have a pet as long as you had it before you moved in. I've had no alternative but to sneak him in and out. As for Who says you'll have a choice?, the housing association were ok with me on the phone the other day. She was more or less saying that if i can find somewhere to keep my dog, they'd have no problem with me staying here. They want my rent! There are 4 flats empty in here. If there was a queue of folk wanting to come in here,they might take a different view but they know that they have to try and fill the place to make it pay.

It isn't a question of what most housing associations allow, it is what the housing association you are with permits. Smoking is permitted in a number of rented flats in a block where I too have a property. I don't.
When you moved in you presumably signed a tenancy agreement, so what did that say about pets? If it said pets, or more specifically non assistance dogs were permitted, provided your dog is not being a nuisance, the other residents have nothing to complain about. If the tenancy agreement says pets, other than assistance dogs are not permitted, you are in breach of your tenancy agreement.

potsy

Rambler
I'm going to kick myself for getting involved but I thought that the dog was only used to keep stalking your wife and visiting the ex-home on the pretence that you wanted to see the dog, but the dog is actually the wife or daughters dog and you are only looking after it during the day or somedays while they are at work or wherever....
another turn of events in the trials and tribulations of Accy's CycleChat life which may or may not have any real bearings on his real life.
:popcorn:

postman

Legendary Member
Ha ha ha.....I rest my case :smile:

So did she it was a heavy dog.

Top Bottom