Watch and learn, Stevens...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do you mind if I use that on a menu?
^_^ All yours.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Right then @Patrick Stevens, this is food:

Black Smoked Bacon Steak with a Green Lentil Ragu
View attachment 84613

Pork Larb

View attachment 84614

Pigeon Breast on a Wild Mushroom and Leek pillow, Pan Fried Cauliflower and a Port Sauce

View attachment 84615

Crab Tian with a warm Crab Bisque

View attachment 84616

Beef Fillet with Cauliflower Puree, Olive Oil Roasted New Potatoes, and a Red Wine Reduction

View attachment 84617

Smoked Duck Breast Salad

View attachment 84618

Just saying

Kin ell, uber ponce.

You are soooooo Northern.
I remembered you said you cooked to Cordon Bleu standards and were an accomplished lover but we only need pictures of the food.

Last night was Cottage pie topped with rubble'd potatoes instead of mash. I served it with garden peas and asparagus but if I'd thought on I could have made Stonehenge carrots to compliment the rubble'd potatoes.

I think I could be getting the hang of this.

Reactions: TVC

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
This is a very fine thing, but I want to warn you that although people say your breath doesn't smell afterwards, your body really does. After about 24 hours your whole body just oozes the smell of roast garlic - less pungent than a mouthful of the fresh stuff, but hoo boy. I ate this on a Saturday during my time at drama school, and on Monday morning I caused an awful stir in dance class when we all warmed up....
Oh I'm well aware! And as for the farts ....

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I remembered you said you cooked to Cordon Bleu standards and were an accomplished lover but we only need pictures of the food.

Last night was Cottage pie topped with rubble'd potatoes instead of mash. I served it with garden peas and asparagus but if I'd thought on I could have made Stonehenge carrots to compliment the rubble'd potatoes.

I think I could be getting the hang of this.
'rubble'd' ? Is that a bricklayer's apostrophe?
I'm seeing a theme with 'stonehenge' and 'rubble'.
Have you considered pebble-dashed peas with pavé of beef?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Beans are fine in a decent breakfast, as long as they don't touch the egg. I'm reassured that others here are aware of the Proximity Issue.
I'd go so far as to say that 'beans or egg' should be the breakfast rule.
Beans should also never be served with mashed potato.

TVC

I'd go so far as to say that 'beans or egg' should be the breakfast rule.
Beans should also never be served with mashed potato.
Not true, beans are acceptable when served with fish fingers and pink mashed potato.

Top Bottom