We didn't buy an Insight but we bought a Note instead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
A total of 424 miles this week and an average of 53.1 mpg

550 this week

average 125 mpg ;)

Hicky

Guru
That’s impressive mpg, we’re about to collect a 1.4 variant and hopefully will see similar results. 👍

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just had first non service repair carried out after rear silencer started blowing over the weekend.
First exhaust replacement for at least 18 years on many cars in that period.

Dadam

Notes are fantastic little cars. I bought one for the wife back in '09, total bargain at < £8000 new (1.4 manual, pre-reg with ~100 miles on clock). It's never missed a beat and taken us all on family holidays with luggage etc including across France. Apart from consumables the only mechanical issues it's had have been broken suspension springs. I keep thinking when we might replace it, but it just keeps going and going.

All round visibility is great and the sliding rear bench seat is genius; huge rear legroom or huge boot, or whatever point in between works best.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I keep thinking when we might replace it, but it just keeps going and going.
All round visibility is great and the sliding rear bench seat is genius; huge rear legroom or huge boot, or whatever point in between works best.

Yes i can understand why spend money for something else when the current one is doing an ok job
And yes the sliding rear seat is very clever and practical
I first looked at Notes when my father bought his first Jazz about 10 years ago , he tried a Note but chose the Jazz and has stayed loyal to them since and now on his 3rd or 4th one .

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
No range anxiety and a good average on today's journey.

IMG_20230313_130755303.jpg

Top Bottom