Weight Watcher's Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pauldavid

Veteran
1.8kg off since beginning of january.

Slowly but surely with diet and lifestyle changes that are achievable long term I think are going to help me here

jeltz

Veteran
Meh, Started the month at 12st 10lbs having had about 5 months without cycling, ridden 288 hilly miles in the last 3 weeks and the weight has gone up a pound and stubbornly stayed there. I guess its building back the muscle in my legs and tackling the hills is a little easier but its damn frustrating!

BikeCurious

Über Member
Started the year at 13st 11lb after 6 months off the bike due to working away from home/laziness. Hoping to get back to my 2014 fighting weight of 12st 7lb. So far I'm down to 13st 6lb. My problem is weekends! I lose steadily during the week then put half of it back on at the weekend. Still overall trend is in the right direction.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I was 16 st 13 and3/4 on New Years day. Yesterday I was 15st 9lbs. Not really dieting as such, just not eating crap and being aware of how much energy goes in versus energy out......target is my weight when we got married in 1997 of 11st..If I can get into my wedding suit, I'll be well chuffed.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Though I would jump back in on this one as our cycle club are having a weight shifting month.

I weighed in a 83.9kg on Monday morning and looking to get down to 78kg before training starts. I'm having 2 wheetabix with ss milk every morning and a tuna and sweet corn salad for lunch. Evenings are where I change the meals, Monday was a jacket potato with low fat beans, Tuesday was a spaghetti bolognaise, Wednesday low fat creamy chicken and bacon pasta and tonight I had low fat curry soup with a small brown roll.

I'm struggling for family evening meals as I finish at 5pm and the wife starts at 5 so I make tea for me and my 2 kids. I need quick and healthy 1 pan wonders or something I can throw in the oven.
Decent 1 pan wonder meal (or it is for me anyway) is Diet Coke Chicken.

Can of diet coke
chicken bits (as many as you need)
peas
onion x 2
red/green/yellow peppers x 2 (that's 2 peppers not 2 of each)
100ml passata or chopped tomatos
herbs, pinch of chilli powder
stock cube
anything else you fancy really

put coke, stock cube, tomato, herbs and chilli in jug
fry chopped onion in a bit of fry light, add chicken and peppers and cook for a couple of mins.
Throw in liquid, peas and anything else you fancy in and simmer for about 20 mins.

Eat. Sometimes I make some mash to go with, or cous cous, bit of pasta or something.
On slimming world, this is 'free food' meaning that its healthy and you can eat as much of it as you like.
You can mix this up any which way with other meat or veg or quorn. Change the diet cola for lilt, fanta, ginger beer D&B (all the diet versions). It all works and it's gorgeous.
Once kids know that there is fizzy pop in it, they will fall upon it as if they haven't eaten for a year, in my experience anyway.

Tin Pot

Guru
Finally seeing some movement - weighed in the last two days at 84.5kg

No movement last two weeks, up or down.

84.6kg

martint235

Dog on a bike
Well I've been dieting (well eating what SWMBO eats rather than the masses of c**p I used to eat), pushing myself on the bike more etc. I dropped quite early on from 17st 3lb to 16st 9lb. Now risen to 16st 10lb and refusing to change. Despair!!! :cry:

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Down to 80kg without too much effort, and the cycling is steadily increasing and already way beyond this time last year.

I'm having a few weeks off the drink after quite a heavy weekend, but the diet has been reigned in as the mileage increases

Levo-Lon

Guru
11 stone 13 ,3/4 this morning...i was 12stone11 1/2new yrs eve..
ive gone tea total and eating 2 healthy meals a day with odd treats..
lots of excersise..i feel great..B12 jab due soon and im noticing that as i feel a bit more tired after the turbo..and the bike..back to work next week after 2 month off so ill shed pounds easier.
only 9 more to go as i want to aim for 11stone 4..

Jackswan

17 stone 6ibs back in January 2015, 1700 miles later and I am still 17 stone 6lbs. Feel a lot fitter but just cannot shift any weight. Really want to get down to 14 stone:sad:

Top Bottom