Weight Watcher's Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I put about 16 pounds of weight back on!
That is how easy it is to lose track and let it creep back on.
Mine has been doing that for 18 months since I started my 'new' job and stopped regular cycle commuting (plus having a decent canteen that serves breakfast and lunch) :whistle:

I now have a wardrobe where 90% of it's content does not fit anymore, need to get back on track...

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I've stuck half a stone back on but I'm still in the healthy BMI and my jeans still fit. I can just feel a bit of squidge where there was no squidge at late summer. I'd ride but it keeps bloody raining.

I've been following Slimming World but might hop across to Weight Watchers to see if I can shift 10lbs in 8 weeks and then get my money back :tongue: like the ad says.
I've had a pretty good eating day today, but exercise has been short!

Drago

Legendary Member
6 pounds down in 2 weeks. I'll look like a crisp bread at this rate. Going to hammer myself back down to a trim 235 and restore my waist that use to be 20'' smaller than my chest.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Its been raining here since September. Getting out to do any exercise has been difficult, but I have lost about 10lbs by staying away from all cakes, biscuits, sweets and eating smaller portions of food. Also cut down on the amount of coffee I drink while at the same time upping the amount of water I'm drinking. Hopefully as soon as we get some decent weather, I can get out and about again.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
I wish I could find some of my (deeply hidden) bloody minded determination to enable me to stick to some sort of healthy eating routine.
Focus and Motivation is what I need!

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Having similar problems myself. I moved house in September and am wondering if I left it behind somewhere.
Hmm, maybe you've hit on something. Could be I left it in Cornwall in June last year. I definitely had it on arrival there, but don't remember bringing it back home :whistle::laugh:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Im not going near the scales till about march !

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Though I would jump back in on this one as our cycle club are having a weight shifting month.

I weighed in a 83.9kg on Monday morning and looking to get down to 78kg before training starts. I'm having 2 wheetabix with ss milk every morning and a tuna and sweet corn salad for lunch. Evenings are where I change the meals, Monday was a jacket potato with low fat beans, Tuesday was a spaghetti bolognaise, Wednesday low fat creamy chicken and bacon pasta and tonight I had low fat curry soup with a small brown roll.

I'm struggling for family evening meals as I finish at 5pm and the wife starts at 5 so I make tea for me and my 2 kids. I need quick and healthy 1 pan wonders or something I can throw in the oven.

Mrs M

Guru
My weight has crept up a fair bit :sad:
This is the year I will sort it out.
Determined to get back into a size 10 and all the cycling clothes that don't fit.
Just been cutting down on some of the rubbish I eat and do portion control.
Bought a wee black book and everything I consume goes in it. It seems to be working, think before eating, am I really hungry? It will have to go in the book, put those crisps back.
Looking at it as a challenge, which I like.

Top Bottom