Well Done Wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
A interesting match. I really thought England had it sewn up, and then... the Welsh revival or the English collapse. Well done - what an exciting end. Hopefully, we Scots can beat the French. I will be there cheering them on.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
You taking your Saltire with you Gavin? ;)

Noodley

Enjoy the game. It has been a while since I have been at a rugby match, but Scotland v France was always my favourite.

...two anthems worth singing for starters! ;)

longers

Legendary Member
Watching the 5 nations was much more fun in Scotland. Too many beered up jingoistic Engerland footie fans round here to make it enjoyable. Much better to be in the minority watching it with beered up jingoistic Irish, Welsh and Scottish fans ;).

Noodley

longers said:
Watching the 5 nations was much more fun in Scotland. Too many beered up jingoistic Engerland footie fans round here to make it enjoyable. Much better to be in the minority watching it with beered up jingoistic Irish, Welsh and Scottish fans :?:.

the 5 nations - plus Italy. You are too English for your own good ;)

Keith Oates

Janner
I didn't see any of the match but the report that I've read suggests that Wales came out in a much more aggressive mood in the second half. Good for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't get to see the match live, so had to make do with a recording, phone off the hook, mobile turned off and a couple of beers.

Didn't give the boys much hope, said it would be 25-12 to England, but I'm so happy to be so wrong tonight!:rolleyes:

Oldlegs

Frogs are people too.
Yes well done Wales - they never gave up and deserved to win.

Insert several lines of very bad swear words.

Sob

THE FAT CONTROLLER HAS GOT TO GO.

:rolleyes::angry::biggrin::angry::biggrin::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Noodley

gavintc said:
Yep and wearing my kilt. We have a group of friends going.

Lost: The ability to play rugby.

Last seen about 3.40pm today in the Murrayfield area of Edinburgh. If found please return to owner or leave at the Millenium Stadium where owner will collect.

:biggrin:

Top Bottom