Well that's me off my bike for a while

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:angry:

I'm currently confined to bed unable to even sit up for the last 2 days let alone walk...

Dr suspects Sciatica but is not 100% sure.

Not being able to weight bear or balance on what is normally my bad side (left) and given that it is my good side that is affected I am pretty much grounded (or more accurately trapped on the 1st floor). My right leg is partially numb and I have a new supply of drugs to sleep through the weekend! I can't even sit up - it is too painful even for a minute or two...

Feeling sorry for myself :sad:

:sad: GWS :hugs:

Fubar

Guru
:angry:

I'm currently confined to bed unable to even sit up for the last 2 days let alone walk...

Dr suspects Sciatica but is not 100% sure.

Not being able to weight bear or balance on what is normally my bad side (left) and given that it is my good side that is affected I am pretty much grounded (or more accurately trapped on the 1st floor). My right leg is partially numb and I have a new supply of drugs to sleep through the weekend! I can't even sit up - it is too painful even for a minute or two...

Feeling sorry for myself :sad:

Ach that's pants @SatNavSaysStraightOn - GWS! Want me to do your metric century rides for you??

On the plus side it gives you plenty time to moderate this lot...

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Oh dear, I hope it doesn't last too long. Aside from the obvious inconvenience to you, it's one less 'Your ride today' for me to read;)
Make the most of the rest, and enjoy the mind altering pain relief:smile:

talisman50082

Fit bunch cyclists. I have a strained groin and now dodgy knees . Groin from stretching and knees from running [i think].

Top Bottom