Well that's me off my bike for a while

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ern1e

Über Member
On the bright side the meds seem to be helping on most fronts except for possibly the sanity side of things!
Lets face it who wants to be sane anyway ? seriously though get well soon and enjoy the rest whilst you can even though it may hurt lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
RIGHT YOU LOT !!

LISTEN UP !!!!

@SatNavSaysStraightOn is laid up in bed. :sad:

SNSSO is a Mod. :thumbsup:

Behave yourselves - she is
watching.jpg !!!

:hugs: and :cuppa: or even :cheers: SNSSO and GWS. :rose::rose:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I hope you start to see some tentative signs of recovery as soon as possible, I know it will take a little longer for a full recovery. Now that should mean that I have a slightly better chance at beating @potsy now you can't get out to take any photos! :whistle::biggrin:

Get well soon:hugs:

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
... Now that should mean that I have a slightly better chance at beating @potsy now you can't get out to take any photos! :whistle::biggrin:

Get well soon:hugs:
Who said I have to be outdoors to take photos?  All I have to do is to be able to get downstairs, :whistle: so I reckon you have a few days head start on me :laugh: I will just have to think completely out of the box and my oh's new bike plus our touring bikes are in the house... :laugh: may take me to the last day mind you!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Who said I have to be outdoors to take photos?  All I have to do is to be able to get downstairs, :whistle: so I reckon you have a few days head start on me :laugh: I will just have to think completely out of the box and my oh's new bike plus our touring bikes are in the house... :laugh: may take me to the last day mind you!
Are you going to replicate Potsy's series of feet studies?

Top Bottom