What are you reading

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Oh, I've got the latest Viz to peruse too!

dicko

Guru
Bought for my Son for Christmas, I’ve had a Pepys and it’s full of interesting stuff he loves British history.

IMG_3643.jpeg

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Currently reading Pyramids by Terry Pratchett. The county library has removed most of his best books so cannot get many of them now.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Make Love The Bruce Campbell Way is my current read (again). Hilarious, weird and joyously silly. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Thanks, didn't realise he'd written another book, really enjoyed If Chins Could Kill. Will read that one.

Currently reading the Silo Trilogy, on book 2 "Shift". Just thought would try them as thought the TV series was the best thing I'd watched for ages. The books are better though, usually don't read fiction but these are top notch.

AndyRM

XOXO
Thanks, didn't realise he'd written another book, really enjoyed If Chins Could Kill. Will read that one.

Currently reading the Silo Trilogy, on book 2 "Shift". Just thought would try them as thought the TV series was the best thing I'd watched for ages. The books are better though, usually don't read fiction but these are top notch.

He did an updated version of Chins too. Quite a bit of new stuff in it.

Bought this in the Wakefield branch of Waterstones, this morning

We’re off up to Cumbria, for a long-weekend, l’ll be taking it with me

View attachment 711322
There could be a bit of a 'cross-over', with another Yorkshire actor, as they met on a residential drama course; Brian Blessed
I'm sure he'll be mentioned, as both of them went into space
This photo is in Blesseds autobiography 'The Dynamite Kid'

IMG_7858.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom