what camping stools

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jags

Guru
what about lightweight camping stools do many use them, i would imagine there a great asset on a camping tour ,save sitting on wet grass or even your legs cramping up so what have you got and can you recommend a good one that does not cost the earth weigh's nothing folds up to a good size and dosen't snap when you sit on it thanks.

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
I always carry a thermorest 'chair' as it's good to be able to slump back and relax after a day in the saddle. I don't think I would want to perch on a more conventional 'stool'.

Bigtallfatbloke

I just use a sleepmat to sit on outside th etent if wet...but I have seen these stool things ...arnt they the same things fishermen use?

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
thanks lads well i have the exped mat i think there is a fitting for them same as thermorest to turn them into a chair but i want something thats handy to get to quickly and i reckon a small chair or stool would fit the bill.

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
dayvo thats spot on where can i get it the link just shows the photo thanks a million.

jags said:
dayvo thats spot on where can i get it the link just shows the photo thanks a million.

(from experience) just about any outdoor or camping store. Millets, Blacks etc

http://www.blacks.co.uk/Tents-and-Camping-Gear/Furniture/productlist/BLK-AW06-Furniture.aspx

Bigtallfatbloke

looking at the pic of that stool it reminded me of my small camera tri pod...which I dont carry on the bike because it just adds to the weight ...but wouldnt it be cool if the stool was also a tripod for a camera...wouldnt take much alteration and it would then serve a dual purpose..unless you ned to sit down to take a pic I guess...then it wouldn't do either...hmm...

Top Bottom