What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
We watched the extended Lord of the Rings Trilogy, in one sitting from Saturday evening to Sunday morning.

I saw them all at the cinema, but don't think I've watched any of them all the way through since. There are a couple of dodgy bits of CGI, but that aside, they have aged really well. Truly epic in every sense of the word.

Close as you can get to 10 without giving 10, because there's no such thing as perfection.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
We watched the extended Lord of the Rings Trilogy, in one sitting from Saturday evening to Sunday morning.

I saw them all at the cinema, but don't think I've watched any of them all the way through since. There are a couple of dodgy bits of CGI, but that aside, they have aged really well. Truly epic in every sense of the word.

Close as you can get to 10 without giving 10, because there's no such thing as perfection.

Art is never perfected: it is abandoned

Smudge

Veteran
Half heartedly watched The Commuter last night. It started well, but i struggled to get to the end without changing channels.
I've never really rated Liam Neeson as an actor, and with the exception of the first 'Taken' not that fussed about his movies either.

'Kinky Boots' the other night
Just pure good fun!

Some truly inspired casting too
Vigor Mortensen:notworthy:
Ian McKellan:notworthy:
Liv Tyler:wub:
Hugo Weaving
John Rhys-Davis

Of course, there was the Chuckle Brothers of Middle-Earth (Pippin & Merry.............)

AndyRM

XOXO
We'd been hoping to see a middle of the night showing of 28 Days Later, but the cinema hadn't put their clocks back so we arrived an hour into the film. Frustrating, but they were decent about it and gave us a refund.

Watched it on DVD when we got home anyway. Remains one of the greatest zombie (yes, I know they aren't really) films ever made. And what a soundtrack.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
We'd been hoping to see a middle of the night showing of 28 Days Later, but the cinema hadn't put their clocks back so we arrived an hour into the film. Frustrating, but they were decent about it and gave us a refund.

Watched it on DVD when we got home anyway. Remains one of the greatest zombie (yes, I know they aren't really) films ever made. And what a soundtrack.
Funnily enough it was on tv last night too.

Top Bottom