What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Traffic

A great film - powerful, thought provoking. Well worth a watch (my second time).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjpadtJs9QA

The original Channel 4 tv series with Bill Patterson was a cracker.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Fast & Furious 9

The Fast & Furious films are far fetched, that’s part of their charm. But FF9 is so far fetched it becomes a parody of the films that came before. I don’t mind suspending my disbelief, but there are limits.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
An "old " favourite
1628067369727.png

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Think I probably had too much wine when I saw Passengers, so I gave it a 2nd go on Netflix.

A relationship forged on dodgy foundations is easily fixed by a bit of peril and some unsympathetic counselling by Morpheus Laurence Fishburne.
Some interesting ideas along the way but the end of the film skips foward 90 years leaving questions that hopefully won't be answered by a sequel! An alternate ending could be interesting.

I like sci-fi, so 3/5.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I enjoyed this film, but greatly preferred the TV series version with Matt Ryan - it’s more true to the source.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I enjoyed this film, but greatly preferred the TV series version with Matt Ryan - it’s more true to the source.
indeed , the film introduced me to the character so its a win win :smile:
Mrs ck belives in ghosts and mediums and i say if there are stuff like that out there then you shouldn't be messing with them as you never know if its fake or what might get through .

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
I thought it was all about his exploits at helping the Jews escape in WW2, from the parts I saw, it seemed more like he was exploiting them. I assume he gets a conscience later in the film.

I thought it was all about his exploits at helping the Jews escape in WW2, from the parts I saw, it seemed more like he was exploiting them. I assume he gets a conscience later in the film.
From the book it was apparent that Schindler was very ambiguous chancer but you dont have to be a "good person" do do good things.

Top Bottom