What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
The Hitman's Bodyguard.

Action-packed and funny.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I didn't watch it last night but I did watch it again over the weekend.
The guy Ritchie film - snatch.
I have probably watched it about ten times but I never get tired of the dark humor in the film.
If you have never seen it....I suggest you do.
it is a cracker... but i doubt Richie will ever be able to match that standard again

I mean I could be totally wrong, but there are so many similarities. Not that it matters.
Maybe this particular incarnation of HQ (& the live actions), but the original Warner Brothers didn't seem to be

Eziemnaik

Über Member
Amorresperros - Still Iñarritu's best movie. Story of people who either have erroneously believe they should be loved or erroneously belive they don't deserve love. Hence the unconditional love of the dogs.
Hollywood's darling Bernal García upstaged by his co-actors.
5/5

Adam4868

Guru
Babyteeth.... absolutely loved it in a melancholy sort of way.Great Australian film,great actors,great soundtrack and happy and sad.
What's not to like

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Once. Sweet little fillum about a musician in Dublin and his relationship with a Czech girl who likes his songs. Heartwarming without being cloying. Apparently made in 17 days on a budget of $170,000. You wouldn't think it was shoestring. Good script, good acting, effective, unobtrusive direction. A comfortable 8/10 from me, Brian.

Cirrus

Veteran
Aquarela,

"A cinematic journey through the transformative beauty and raw power of water that provides a visceral wake-up call for humankind that we are no match for the sheer force and capricious will of earth’s most precious element.

From the precarious frozen waters of Russia’s Lake Baikal to Miami in the throes of Hurricane Irma to Venezuela’s mighty Angel Falls, water’s many personalities are captured in startling cinematic clarity"

I was going to turn it off after a minute or so but then found it really rather absorbing.......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000z2cy/aquarela

Top Bottom