What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Bird Box
Didn't do it for me, so many unanswered questions, huge gaps in the plot which I just wasn't prepared to accept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gbb

keithmac

Guru
The Foreigner, with Jackie Chan. Had no idea what I was watching, never heard of the film and have just subscribed to netflix so thought give it a go. Interested in Irish/IRA stuff so clicked on this - thoroughly enjoyed it, was a real surprise but very impressed :-)

I really enjoyed this, needs another watch soon!.

Amazing how many good films you forget, Pierce Brosnan played a good part.

Reactions: gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
Bird Box
Didn't do it for me, so many unanswered questions, huge gaps in the plot which I just wasn't prepared to accept.
It kinda did the same for me although its pace kept me watching, it wasn't boring but I did come away thinking ...silly storyline, not even remotely believable...I just didn't buy into it but did watch it through without too much regret.

AndyRM

XOXO
Love Actually - 3/10

A film about English stereotypes and very little else. I was fairly stoned while watching so some bits were vaguely entertaining, but it has very few redeeming qualities. SophRM and her mum enjoyed it though so that's good.

Levo-Lon

Guru
The Equalizer, i watched it again,after much persuasion.
very good as it happens, but the first 20 mins is great for dozing off

Drago

Legendary Member
Spartacus.

What can I say. Old fashioned production values, lavish costumes and sets, and I only spotted 2 wristwatches.

6/10.

Top Bottom