What has CycleChat done for you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steven1988

Veteran
Not only me but our club and in particular our Club youngsters, probably around 2 years ago me and @LeetleGreyCells got talking about our kids riding, little did we know in the following 2 years he would get bitten by the bug and end up playing a massive part in our club as well as becoming a coach allowing me to continue Go Ride which would have been a struggle on my own.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Ah yes, FNRttC.
I did one once. Once was enough. I don't cope well with sleepless nights...
@Aperitif took a photo of me, slumped on a verge at the top of Ditchling Beacon.
I looked as though I had lost the will to live...
I persuaded a friend of mine to join an FNRttC. I thought she'd love it. But it had a similar effect on her as it seems to have on you. I was just getting my morning second wind ready to carry on riding after breakfast when her partner came to collect her almost lifeless body and drive her home.

Takes all sorts I suppose :smile:

Last edited:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Not only me but our club and in particular our Club youngsters, probably around 2 years ago me and @LeetleGreyCells got talking about our kids riding, little did we know in the following 2 years he would get bitten by the bug and end up playing a massive part in our club as well as becoming a coach allowing me to continue Go Ride which would have been a struggle on my own.
Two years? Wow, time flies. Yes, thanks to a chance reply on CycleChat I now have an all-consuming obsession, a lot less money and I’ve become one of those pushy parents... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Joking aside, through that first conversation I’ve met some fantastic people, become part of a great club that offers so much for so many, and (even better and thanks to @steven1988 ) become a coach working with a group of wonderful kids who never fail to impress ^_^^_^^_^

What will 2020 hold?! :okay:

Top Bottom