What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

si_c

Guru
New frame. It arrived today. Just on the way to the bike shop to get the headset fitted.

Attachments

• IMG_20190722_131946668.jpg
    IMG_20190722_131946668.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 11

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Bought OH one of these. Not bad quality and great value for money. Even better if you are a Small size as they are £8. OH is 6ft and around 12st and the Large is a good fit. I'd get one for myself, but being new to cycling I want something fluorescent as I am still at the 'scared of getting knocked off the bike' stage.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Optimum-Ha...63827140&s=gateway&sprefix=optimum+men&sr=8-3

They change the prices round quite a bit though - Large was £8 last week.

Ubarrow

Regular
A tiny rucksack. I’ve been e biking for 2 years and have just bought an unpowered road bike.
On the e bike weight doesn’t matter and it’s loaded up with panniers etc but nothing is going to be bolted onto the road bike and I need somewhere to carry waterproofs and chocolate!

sleuthey

Legendary Member
Bought 3 Kenda 700c X 28-32 presta innertubes for £11.49 from eBay. These are to fit when I replace my randonneurs with some Kenda kwests ready for the winter. Leaving one spare.

si_c

Guru
Mudguards for the new Kinesis frame. I've gone with the Fend-Off guards from Kinesis - it was a choice between those or some SKS chromoplastics. Ended up going for the kinesis ones as they are designed to work with the frame and they will fit up to a 32c tyre allegedly. We'll see.

Plus I managed to order some online for less than the comparable SKS ones. Should be here some time this week..

Top Bottom