What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
A pair of Ritchey bar end’s and a shimano chain to finish upgrade of cassette and shifters , will be having a bomb around the tracks at Richmond Park on Xmas Day to see if any fettling is needed

Reactions: DSK

DSK

ProLite A42W wheelset
Continental Gatorskin 25mm tyres
Schwalbe inner tubes
Gear Index check/adjust
Brake system check/adjust

All the above carried out by Evans Nottingham whilst I waited and it was nice to see this store has friendly members of staff.

49268858876_aa7235724d_z.jpg

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
I bought a storage bottle today for the bike. The under saddle storage bag was looking a little worse for wear, and as I've got spare bottle bosses on the down tube i thought i might as well put them to use. I think I'll have to pack stuff in snuggly though, otherwise the contents will drive me up the wall rattling around

Just put everything in a ziplock freezer bag and wrap an elastic band around it - should stop the rattling and offers a bit of extra waterproofing.

DSK

Front light

Compact, usb, functional lighting, small footprint lightweight. Just what I wanted.

49283305446_43cf268223_z.jpg

49283507842_79cdc3e9c6_z.jpg

rivers

How far can I go?
Lightweight tent (1.4kg), sleeping bag (540g), compact inflatable mat (500g), and a full size but compact towel. Compression sacks on order. Just need to drop my bike in for a new (lower geared) chainset and wheels after my holiday, and my bikepacking set-up will be complete.

Top Bottom