What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
Just picked up a complete NOS Axa dynamo kit for the “pub bike” £10 all in.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
New 42T outer SRAM chain ring for the FS MTB (2 x 10 GXP chainset). 3.5 years of wear, still shifting fine, but when you spot two slightly bent teeth due to wear, I think it's time to change !

Not easy to get for anything other than a silly £50, but managed to fine one for £22 delivered - NOS without original packaging. Had to be the slightly more expensive X0 ring though, black with silver machined inner edges, not the boring black ones. :laugh:

DSK

Cateye Rapid Mini rear USB light (exceptional performance)

Zefal mirrors
FSZESPIN_P1.jpg?v=6.jpg

Giant Propel stable mate
49218369941_56d2aaed8e_z.jpg

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I thought I would rescue some cloth from the bin and make some bags for the Bromptons. Its still a work in progress. But I am improving with each one. 😁

simongt

Guru
Get ready everyone for the sight of a thin yet very very out of shape woman who has spent the time not riding bikes smoking, as she potters along at a sedate pace towards the canal tow path the long way round via back roads because the short way is ludicrously dangerous on her cheap hybrid and bright blue helmet. I'm going to guess that exactly no one will call the sight "magnificent"
Nowt wrong with that lass, at least you're riding a bike - ! :thumbsup:

vickster

Legendary Member
Nearly new rear mech to replace the one that got snapped off on Saturday :headshake:

Attachments

• IMG_9320.JPG
    IMG_9320.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: DSK
Top Bottom