What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moo

Many things from 7 of the main UK retailers. Delivery times will dictate who I do business with in future. I've already got 2 companies on my "only buy if you don't need it this month" list. Amusingly one of the German based company managed next day delivery at no extra cost.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
nothing here either - i'm going cold turkey on the bike and accessories spending :sad:

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Ordered my Charge Spoon from Evans and also a chain wear measuring tool, having a bit of a splurge at the moment to compensate for some non-spenders.

pawl

Legendary Member
Can't afford anything as I have just bought a Planet X bike .Carbon ultegra.
I lie have just bought a pair of Shimano road shoes and pedals.

Lanzecki

Über Member
not coping well at all lanzecki - if i get through today, then i'm another day on the road to recovery. Its not going to be easy though as i still need/want things :cry:

We should refrain from posting pictures of our nice shiny parts then. Until we get home and dig the camera out :smile:

Steady

Über Member
Elite BMC bottle/cage combo, wanted red but black and white was all that was in stock and I pretty much needed one now!
More than I'd want to spend, but I can see the lip the elite cages have is better than the ones without, had a five pound voucher so half price. :smile:

I'm in the awful habit of staggering my purchases, one each month!

RebornBumbler

Elite BMC bottle/cage combo, wanted red but black and white was all that was in stock and I pretty much needed one now!
More than I'd want to spend, but I can see the lip the elite cages have is better than the ones without, had a five pound voucher so half price. :smile:

Uncanny - I've just this afternoon bought two black & white Elite bottle cages !

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
I haven't bought anything in so long, I'm starting to shake.

So I found my £20 LBS gift voucher, and picked up some grease, a new slim multi tool and a couple of edibles to try out to round up to £20.

But now I want to buy more :sad: :smile:

rb58

Enigma
Park tyre levers; a wireless computer for the winter commuter bike (I'm going through a rebellious phase and am ignoring the GPS, which I now only use for navigating somewhere I haven't been before); some new bibs (dhb); and a new shirt (black for that ninja look). It's a Howies - I've not had one of theirs before, but it looks very well made. I've also introduced the notion of 2014's N+1 - there's a tradition to maintain - by asking which Mrs rb58 thinks looks nicest on this site . Wish me luck!

Top Bottom