What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling_Samurai

I bought a bike fit for my bike today!

Or rather for me? Anyway I got extensions for my bike pedals so my hip and feet properly align.

weareHKR

Grabbed myself a new work stand!
View attachment 574025
I’m not sure how effective a cardboard box will be for a work stand.🤨

Bought my self a couple of the short cone spanners + pedal wrench & a tool tray for my Park Tool cardboard box... ^_^^_^:laugh:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Not actually today but they came recently: A couple of new chain rings for the Galaxy (in anticipation rather than to fit straight away) and a pair of Carradice Carradura rear panniers so that I can semi-retire the 20 year old Raleigh branded set I use most of the time.

I haven't fitted the hooks to the panniers and offered them up to the bikes yet but first impressions are that they are well finished and feel good and sturdy. Nice to have a selection of pockets.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
An Elite Sterzo Smart steering device for our Elite Zumo smart turbo via eBay auction.

A set of 40cm Prime aero handlebars from Wiggle via an eBay auction. They're back-up bars for my son's new team bike in case he doesn't like the ones that come with the bike: he uses 3T Aeronova currently but the spares we have aren't disc brake compatible.

A pair of Shimano RS wheels, with new tyres and an 11 speed cassette. Oddly enough I sold the same rear wheel to a club-mate and bought the pair, with tyres and cassette for less after they'd been added to a bike for sale - £35 earnt, £31 spent which paid for a coffee and cake after I collected them :okay:

Finally, a pair of GP5000 tyres. I've been picking them up where I can over the past few weeks as some places are seeing a few shortages.

Last edited:

Cycling_Samurai

I bought a new cassette for the lady so I can ride her harder.

CXRAndy

Guru
Im ordering accessories for my new bike. I received my SuperNova M99 Pro 1600 lmns, ordered relay and associated parts to convert original bike loom

20210225_100240.jpg

Top Bottom