What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
View attachment 699918

This.

I lost the last one at work: it was in my pocket when I left the workshop but by the time I reached the till it had gone, no amount of searching helped: it had vanished.

I've tried to work without for a month but I would reach for it every few minutes so it was getting frustrating, so I've replaced it, on the basis that means the old one wil automatically turn up within 24 hours.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/t...-your-home-garage-workplace-etc-thread.293101

Sallar55

Veteran
A new charger and cables . Everything is going over to usb C , a
short old style one for my Garmin, the newer Garmins are usb C

PXL_20230725_130009359.jpg

UphillSlowly

Making my way slowly uphill
New rear tyre (Conti GP5000)
Specialized double gel mitts
Drop seat bib shorts for the GLW
All from Evans factory outlet (everything 20% off)

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
A couple of bits:

- An ultra-lightweight seatpost for the Ridley Helium hillclimb build. Not quite the Ultimate USE 108-120g point but 140g for half the price.
- A KMC DLC chain in black/red which was discounted. That'll go on son no. 2's Cervelo or more likely my NeilPryde.
- A pair of new brake hoods for the Viner Mitus as they're a bit tatty. That'll get done at some point in the next few months.

Last edited:

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
KMC K1SL Single Speed Chain in Gold - to replace the one on the single speed, which is starting to look a little tatty

Last edited:

geocycle

Legendary Member
A Fumpa nano electronic pump and tyre pressure gauge. After reading discussion on here I wondered if this would help on the road when I’ve reached my limit with the hand pump. I’ve got a shoulder issue so struggle a bit to get tyres really hard with anything other than a track pump. So far looks good, would do a road tyre from flat to 80 psi on one charge and perhaps a bit more. The nano really is tiny, not much more than a match box and very light. Makes a very satisfying fart noise in operation. will report back. https://www.fumpapumps.co.uk/

Last edited:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Endura Xtract Roubaix Long Sleeve Jersey - on offer at Ribble/Chain Reaction - nice warm Roubaix jersey, ideal for this summer's riding.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Some bits for repairs/build following the weekend's activities:

- A replacement Joe Blow pump head as mine's given up.
- Some inner tubes following son no. 1 having a couple of quite dramatic fairy visits (valve fractured / fat fairy)
- A couple of brake bolts for the Ridley Fenix build
- He needs some new cleats
- A new track chain for his Langdale track bike

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
DMR V8 V2 Platform MTB Pedals - Fools Gold

To replace the NC17 Sudpin I Pro pedals on the single-speed, that have been on there since 2015 and never really looked gold, even from new.

Top Bottom