What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

riceylad

Regular
Schwalbe Durano DD Folding Tyre

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-20_18-46-19.png
    upload_2017-4-20_18-46-19.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 19

thecube

I've bought it a friend..............
2guk2o7.jpg

Nothing bought but sums have been done(ie faffed about with a spreadsheet) for a possible future project.

So now stuff bought;

Light Blue Robinson frameset
105 gear kit,cassette and chainset
KMC 11-speed chain.

And all this frome Hope:becool:;

V-twin hydraulic brakes,160mm rotors,carbon seat post,bottom bracket, and external headset;forgot seat-post clamp though:banghead:.

Nice to get staff discount too^_^

Also Niner you are what you drink top cap and Novatec 11-speed free-hub to go on the Archetype/Novatec wheel set which is going on this.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
A Shimano sprocket snap ring that's not easy to get (thanks Practical Cycles online again), bottom bracket, chain (which came with a stupid non-quicklink snap link :cursing: ), 4" Blue Spot adjustable spanner, small tool roll for on the bike (actually an artist's brush roll, but it's getting used for tools).

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Cinelli cork bar tape and a pair of Shimano SPD cleats for my new shoes. The cleats on my old shoes are as thin as a business card so I'm reluctant to swap them over.

Tom B

Guru
A puncture repair - well a new inner tube fitted - but thats another thread/story.

Ordered some 23mm cone spanners and some of the little plastic end things for cable outers.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
What the heck has 23mm cones, @Tom B? I think I have cone spanners for 13, 14, 15, 16, 24, 30, 32, 36 and 40 so far :rolleyes:

Some black bar tape (ready for the new stem), a rotating bell (I keep bending levers in the folding bike), some black reflective tape (to stick on any black posts the council feels like adding to our cycle tracks :rolleyes: ) plus ordered a 12-27t 9-speed cassette and a 60mm-reach inch-clamp 180mm-quill road bike stem. I can tell it's spring by the purchases if not the weather!

Tom B

Guru
What the heck has 23mm cones, @Tom B? I think I have cone spanners for 13, 14, 15, 16, 24, 30, 32, 36 and 40 so far :rolleyes:

15mm Shimano thru axles, apparently - I haven't measured just gone off the blurb - but it looks about right.

some black reflective tape (to stick on any black posts the council feels like adding to our cycle tracks :rolleyes:

I do that, painting them white took too long and was frowned upon in the village newsletter

Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom