What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well both my kids are taking Ology's at Uni .Could dad get an Ology.

He might just get a t -shirt.I like that.

Last edited:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
New jersey and bibshorts from Cycology Clothing. They are making some awesome, well made, good priced gear. Fast becoming my prefered clothing supplier.

View attachment 354051

That looks good. I've been looking at their stuff and they do have some great looking jerseys - what is the sizing like?

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
I got some new mudguards fitted to Sirrus Hybrida, which, together with the rack bag I bought on Tuesday when the old one's zip went kaput, give it quite a unique appearance, I quite like it.
upload_2017-5-26_19-28-33.png

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Bought a few things over the last week...
A new Tenn jersey. First one I've bought in 5 years so it's overdue.
New Deda honey bartape coz mines looking manky atm.
New Deda polished seatpost coz the bouncy Zoom one is rattling itself to death.
New crank bolts as the old ones were rounded off with a crap allen wrench.
I'll work on the bike when all have arrived.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
over weekend

New old stock shifters, rear mech and front mech, Campag Record 10 speed since you ask.
Hope carbon seat post
Paid the deposit on the new wheels
stick on reading lenses for my cycling glasses
Fabreeze for my cycling shoes

Toying with a carbon stem...

Too Tyred

Made a list. I'm skint just looking at it.

Ben17

Been accessories shopping today ...
  • Small front and rear lights, which I didn't get when buying the bike thinking I'm not going riding in the dark just yet. However, it was a little gloomy the other evening when popping out and I decided a bit of extra visibility can't be a bad thing.
  • Bottle cage and bottle, since I'm hitting the limit for how long I want to go without taking a drink.
  • Smartphone handle bar mount, as a stop gap until I can get a proper bike computer.
That'll do for the time being, I think.

Too Tyred

I've been looking for some shoes. I had my eye on these B-Twin 900 carbon road shoes as worn by Jean Christophe Peraud (AG2R) for £79.99 but how much better are they going to be than those reduced from £89 or do I even need to spend anywhere near this kind of money? 'Reviewed' shoes are silly money so I thought the Decathlon shoes were a bargain but I'm not so sure now...

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I've been looking for some shoes. I had my eye on these B-Twin 900 carbon road shoes as worn by Jean Christophe Peraud (AG2R) for £79.99 but how much better are they going to be than those reduced from £89 or do I even need to spend anywhere near this kind of money? 'Reviewed' shoes are silly money so I thought the Decathlon shoes were a bargain but I'm not so sure now...
I have always got one with my 500 rated decathlon mtb shoes , the carbon soled ones are supposed to be a bit stiffer and thinner aiding pedaling efficiency , i cant say much that way but i do know i sold some M065s that had a thinner sole as the same material as the 500 decathlon ones and i always had a niggling not comfy feeling with them .
If you can put out the watts you may notice a difference.

Top Bottom