What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MiK1138

Veteran
Some Green and Silver dust caps for my hybrid

Too Tyred

I have always got one with my 500 rated decathlon mtb shoes , the carbon soled ones are supposed to be a bit stiffer and thinner aiding pedaling efficiency , i cant say much that way but i do know i sold some M065s that had a thinner sole as the same material as the 500 decathlon ones and i always had a niggling not comfy feeling with them .
If you can put out the watts you may notice a difference.

These will be an upgrade on normal trainers if that changes anything?

A new Garmin/GoPro mount for the Cannondale

20170601_172557.jpg

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
I bought a Kask cycle helmet. I was undecided between a Specialized one at £80 and the Kask at £110 and decided to go for the Specialized. I told the bloke from the shop who was helping me that I was going for that as I didn't want to pay £110, despite the Kask being a lighter, better helmet so he offered it for £95 and I accepted.

wahoofish

Picked up my New Spank Ooze Rear wheel today and ordered my first proper Dropper Post. It's coming from South Africa, so hopefully won't take too long to get here.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Dry lube. I wasn't tempted by anything else. However, going to the bike shop tomorrow so I might buy something :smile:

Onthedrops

Veteran
After searching for a new lid to go with the new Defy I finally settled on the Kask Vertigo.
Tempted by the cheaper Mojito but a bit of Birthday money swayed me toward the Vertigo. Looks stunning in the black and white model. Now looking forward to its maiden voyage. Already own a Kask Rapids which is very comfortable, but not a particularly good match for the new bike.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I bought some jerseys from Polaris -- I dont think the quality is all that somehow....

61458_2_SuperSize.jpg

Some Regatta BREAKBAR II shirts which make decent half zip jerseys, very cheap too!!! they somehow feel better quality then the polaris jerseys

image_325081_1_31623_1_56148_1_23646_1_157801_1_26194_1_25192.jpg

Bought some Tenn-outdoors Coolflo jerseys

61AaQC9goSL._SL1000_.jpg

Still yet to be delivered though.

bought some padded shorts -- dhb Aeron (for the dynamo this year) and Altura tempo which are like boxershorts with padding sewn in, Just for the commute

Stocking up on some electrolytes

High 5 4:1 Energy Source
Science in Sport Go Electrolyte Energy Drink Powder
High 5 Energy Source Xtreme

-- Was looking at a Thomson masterpiece inline seatpost for my cube but currently undecided.

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Sram Etap Wifli purchased - just need to decide which bike is having the privilege of wearing it now

Top Bottom