What have you bought that has been a total waste of money?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Damn,now you've got me thinking! Return or keep? I can't decide.:unsure: What would you do?
I used the iron and ironing board for the first time yesterday. I was a little nervous about it:unsure:,but after i'd fought my way through all the cardboard and plastic packaging i ironed 4 items. That'll be it now for another month or so,but I've used the items and intend using them again,so they weren't a waste of money after all!:okay:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I used the iron and ironing board for the first time yesterday. I was a little nervous about it:unsure:,but after i'd fought my way through all the cardboard and plastic packaging i ironed 4 items. That'll be it now for another month or so,but I've used the items and intend using them again,so they weren't a waste of money after all!:okay:
You're living the dream, Accy.

snorri

Legendary Member
There was that pair of tinted cycling goggles/glasses in a pretty plastic box with spare lenses that when worn whilst cycling gave the impression that I was sitting about one metre above my seat, even although my arm length had remained constant.
I kept them in a drawer for a few years in the hope that they would self fix, but eventually dumped them:sad:.

gbb

Legendary Member
A brake rim cleaner. Looked like an eraser. Completely useless.

Top Bottom