What Have You Fettled Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
what film is that ??

upload_2017-11-11_18-42-2.png

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286244/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Only the French....

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Had to replace the rear tyre on the Ventus as it was a bit soft this morning and, when I started looking for the culprit, I found that there were a few threads showing in a couple of places and a small piece of rubber was starting to lift away from the carcase. I knew the tyre was badly cut up, had a very squared off profile and the wear indicator holes had long ceased to be visible but I'd been hoping to get 5000 miles from it (GP4000S original version). In the end it was just under 30 miles short of the target after less than 2 years.

gbb

Legendary Member
Just minor stuff....
I was going for a ride on the hybrid, didn' get on a bike all weekend...or for several days prior as well...and it starts raining :angry:.
So, oiled chain, clean around, check and inflate tyres.
Wifes bike out, clean and oil chain, search high and low for the 4pack 18650 charger for her lights...find it, now on charge. Tyres checked and inflated.

Rains stopped...oooh, out I go on the hybrid across tracks across pits and backroads...bikes now filthier than before I cleaned it. :laugh:

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
Garmin Vector left pod snapped and tried to fettle a temporary repair, but failed. Will just have to wait for the new pod to turn up.

Top Bottom