What Have You Fettled Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
This was his last one, again a LOT of work gone into it. Unfortunately he said it was too valuable to leave anywhere and he couldn't enjoy using it.

Gunk

Guru
Lovely clean Fireblade!, they'll start going up in value soon for mint original examples.

This is my second, I had a tatty 1994 RR-R which I restored as an Urban Tiger using Chinese bodywork. This one I’ve owned for about a year and it’s about as good as it gets, 100% original and unrestored. It’s a keeper 🥰

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Built this up today for a mate, Not sure about the colour, But a nice piece of kit, Full Di2. He is going to pop round for a fit before chopping the steerer tube.
View attachment 496448

I hope the stem isn't goint to be in the raised position....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
New chain ring arrived for the 2 x 10 FS MTB. Comparing the last chain ring, the other was goosed, despite still working perfectly. Got the £50 ring for £22 as it was NOS from a bike shop, no packaging. Happy with that as the ring has done 3.5 years. The inner ring is hardly worn being steel.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Yet more commuter bike cleaning.

Also an attempt to cure a squealing front disc on another bike by cleaning the rotor with Fenwicks degreaser/cleaner, sanding the pads and adding a touck of Copaslip to the back of the pads when putting them back. Still need to test ride to check whether it's worked.

Top Bottom