What I like about Cycle Chat.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
I like reading about people's adventures on their bikes, admiring some lovely photos, the general chat, banter, quizzes and jokes.
How positive folks can be and bounce back after something bad happens to them (and the support and encouragement they get).
Feel like I know loads of folks on CC, even though I've never met them :smile:.
Thank you. :bicycle:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Tis a good place to be and like Potsy has already said, you meet an amazing bunch of like minded cyclist types with no snobbery about how you look or what you rise. I have ridden on some fantastic CC rides to places I have never been to and miles I would never have achieved without such great group support. Long may it carry on !

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
On the other hand, some hide behind the anonymity a forum gives you, fabricate, lie and provoke. Rather than responding I have learned to tune these fakes out. This is a skill CC has taught me that I apply in real life to those who come with unhealthy agendas.

I have found since using the ignore button for half a dozen users, the site has become much more enjoyable.

I like the photographs on here :0)

Diggs

Veteran
How positive folks can be and bounce back after something bad happens to them (and the support and encouragement they get).

This too! You were all so very lovely when I mashed up my shoulder

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I like the 'like' feature. It gives my day a little boost when I post something stupid or irrelevant (most of my posts :whistle:) and it gets multiple likes from other forum members, who hopefully have been provided with a little chuckle to break the monotony of the day. I do find myself frequently looking for the like button on other forums I visit (non-cycling ones I must add, cyclechat is the one true cycle forum!) and wonder why they don't all have one. In fact I think this is something I have only seen on CC?

Top Bottom