What injuries do you carry?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colnago Master

I was knocked off my bike by someone I was riding with last August. It was an accident we can't really explain. After 10 days and 130 miles of riding I had my elbow x-rayed and found it was broken.
It's not mending as it is, so last week on medical advise decided to leave it broken rather than have it operated on.
So, what injuries do others have? image.jpg

Hicky

Guru
Depends how fit I am.
If unfit then old injuries play up often and inflame....most common is losing my toenail off my little toe often(army boots) and stiff lower back...I should stretch more often!

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I've been moaning about my knackered knee on here since yesterday. Similar story, A hit and run off my bike a couple of years back has done more damage to it than we all first realised and the options to fix it properly were missed then & have decreased since. I have a historic bad neck from another car accident nearly 20 years ago. I'm a trouser size & 1/2-1 stone too much for my own peace of mind, long sighted, flat feet, cluster headaches and going slowly bald from the front.

other than that I'm an A1 physical specimen. form a queue supermodels

classic33

Leg End Member
Right now, sigh...
Two fairly knackered legs (knees, shins, calves, ankles)
A compressed nerve in my left hand
Tendonitis in my right shoulder
All of the above can give me back ache on the bike!

At least 10kg heavier than I should be but I do have a very full head of hair :biggrin:
Whose head though?

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Intramedullary nail and two screws in my humerus after breaking it in an off 10 months ago, ligament damage in my left ankle (from falling over a kerb while walking, drunk :blush:) which flares up from time to time and also in my left knee from having a number of train passengers fall on me on the way to Uni one morning 12 years ago which doesn't like me doing too much hill grinding, though wierdly the daily dose of singlespeed commuting with hills seems to be strengthening the knee and helping.

The ligament ones only ever play up infrequently, but the arm is still quite new and can get upset on longer rides or when it's tired.

vickster

Legendary Member
Whose head though?
:ohmy:

zaza123

Right now, sigh...
Two fairly knackered legs (knees, shins, calves, ankles)
A compressed nerve in my left hand
Tendonitis in my right shoulder
All of the above can give me back ache on the bike!

At least 10kg heavier than I should be but I do have a very full head of hair :biggrin:

I thought I was reading my own list then.

Top Bottom