What is the weirdest heckle you've had while cycling ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
2786495 said:
Was that in @theclaud's Range Rover Ewok?

No.. it was the runaround.. the Porsche Cayenne Pepper.

nappadang

Über Member
Sorry didn't realise it was a fellow Cyclechat member. It was me and @theclaud :thumbsup:^_^
Shame on you, my confidence has been irreparably damaged. I've now given up cycling and taken up flower pressing so I don't have to suffer that level of dog's abuse again.
That said, it should have been me taking the pi**, that car you were in was an embarrassment. Especially the "my other car is a porsche" sticker and the "Nigel & Sharon" sun visor.

Last edited:

line71

Ive had the usual ;'yer wheels are turning round' or 'you,ve dropped your gay card' but the last time was some scum screeching incoherent bollocks,all i heard was ...fuucking bike!!,didnt hear the rest of the scumbags drivel but enjoyed the thought of using a machine gun on the tramps and chucking them in the canal

outlash

also available in orange
Whilst waiting for the Sunday club run to kick off with my fellow club members, we suffered the usual homophobic abuse from someone across the market square in their car. As the car got closer I had raise a smile because the car had a bunch of lads in it. Now, if we're a bit gay, what does it say about a car filled with young men early on a Sunday morning?

Tony.

watchiekong

I was passing down through Worsthorn near Burnley,when a rather rotund young fellow of about 14 called out "We know your gay". (I`m not by the way,but did look fine in summer Sunday kit:blush:)
So quick as a flash,reaching into my vast catalogue of witty comebacks,selected this one.
"Shut up you fat c***!" Now I didn`t look back to see how appreciative of my responce he was but I`m sure he looked something like this:surrender:

What usually shuts the zit faced little gits is if you respond: "Yeah just as I know you're a virgin." or "Thats grand coming from a virgin!"
It really does shut them up.

Frood42

I know where my towel is

It's Cycling Mikey :thumbsup:
He seems to have some of the more sensible vids on youtube

Last edited:
Top Bottom