What is your best cycling related purchase of 2018.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steven1988

Veteran
Is doesn't have to be expensive. It could be a tenner but made your life so much easier.

Mine was some second hand Carbon Tubs for my lads CX bike, the weight difference has gained him an extra lap on riders he used to finish around before.

screenman

Legendary Member
New jetwasher.

screenman

Legendary Member
Is doesn't have to be expensive. It could be a tenner but made your life so much easier.

Mine was some second hand Carbon Tubs for my lads CX bike, the weight difference has gained him an extra lap on riders he used to finish around before.

Bliley how much difference was there?

screenman

Legendary Member

Blimey how much difference was there?

Last edited:
U

User6179

Bought a pair of brand new DMT Libra shoes from a mate for £30 , they were too big for him.

upload_2018-12-31_17-44-38.jpeg
upload_2018-12-31_17-44-38.jpeg

Slick

Guru
A new Genesis Datum which is just a joy to be on.

freiston

Veteran
I reckon it would have to be the 11-34T cassette (replacing a 11-28T one) together with the required change in rear dérailleur and chain - the new teflon gear cable made things smoother too. All that was very late in the year though. Earlier, a handlebar-mounted phone holder makes navigating with Osmand a pleasure. A cheap little saddlebag for essential tools and spare tube and a lighter lock (as an alternative to my 2.2kg chain) for cafe/pub stops have made life easier too.

Top Bottom