What makes you fat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Never been fat but did get myself a rather unsightly and somewhat unshiftable beer gut a decade ago, for the same reasons highlighted above... then i got a job running around Aldi and the beer gut was gone in six months. :dance: ...only downside is I'm now struggling to find jeans with a 30" waist and a 34" leg :blush:
LOL you long streak of urine!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Don't get prescribed Duloxetine. Not been out for a meal for 4-5 months. Can't stand the smell of cooking food - If I cook, I won't eat it. If a queue for a lovely buffet, and smell it, I put my plate down. ~If I can't smell the food before I eat it, I may actually eat it. Not good.

Horrid meds. I'm managing on toast, soup and fruit.

Milzy

Guru
I find if you put in plenty of power on your rides you can get away with a lot of things listed above. Don’t be too concerned with weighing yourself. Just put more effort on the pedals and weight/fat will take care of its self.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
More calories in than calories out.

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I find if you put in plenty of power on your rides you can get away with a lot of things listed above. Don’t be too concerned with weighing yourself. Just put more effort on the pedals and weight/fat will take care of its self.
Thats not true, i ride between 5 and 7 thousand miles a year, have never lost any weight through riding alone,

Top Bottom