What makes you most happy about your bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
I'm not entirely sure there is only one particular thing I love about my bike more than another, although I understand how your inner child loves them dials. :okay:

20170128_135834.jpg

I think it's the full package for me and how smooth it feels compared to the old bike.

OP
OP
VintageRuby

VintageRuby

Clinging on for dear life.
I know I`m not out riding, but on a wild, miserable, windy evening, knowing that the fleet are tucked up safe brings a smile to my face:okay:
That's a hell of a fleet! Mine house is starting to look like that, though i only have 2, and hubby only has 1 at until a friend is finished fixing up his "new" one :smile: wish i had a garage to store them in properly, ours are crammed into wherever they can fit lol

That's a hell of a fleet! Mine house is starting to look like that, though i only have 2, and hubby only has 1 at until a friend is finished fixing up his "new" one :smile: wish i had a garage to store them in properly, ours are crammed into wherever they can fit lol
Ha I`d like to get rid of the car and get more bikes! Two of my fleet aren`t in the photo, my Sunday best lives in the house with me, and I had to get my commuter out so I could get in to take the photo. My garage fits together like the Krypton Factor!

OP
OP
VintageRuby

VintageRuby

Clinging on for dear life.
Ha I`d like to get rid of the car and get more bikes! Two of my fleet aren`t in the photo, my Sunday best lives in the house with me, and I had to get my commuter out so I could get in to take the photo. My garage fits together like the Krypton Factor!
:laugh: I love that you have a sunday best. Mine are in the downstairs loo! and i'm the only one who is allowed to put them back in again though, they have to be put in a certain way so they don't hit the loo , it's rather like tetris haha

Mrs M

Guru
I'd like to know , what makes you most happy about your bike?
I've just got a new-to-me bike and the thing that makes me most happy about it (apart from the lush colour) is
View attachment 344085
That the shifters look like dials on a car dashboard :smile: my inner 8 year old is ecstatically happy :laugh: not least because it means when i'm on this one i don't have to lean down to shift, as my other bike is vintage so the shifters are on the downtube

View attachment 344086
She's not a bad bike considering she was only £10 , and not a lot needed doing apart from a general TLC and a friend had some pink cable outers so i changed them over ^_^

So, what makes you happy?
:smile:
I had a Giant Hollywood in white with red lettering. :bicycle:

:laugh: I love that you have a sunday best. Mine are in the downstairs loo! and i'm the only one who is allowed to put them back in again though, they have to be put in a certain way so they don't hit the loo , it's rather like tetris haha
That made me laugh! Trying to get to the back of the garage when my bikes are all in there is virtually impossible, and getting the car out is a real saga....luckily that is only a toy and doesn`t see daylight too often!

Top Bottom