What sort of cylist are you? musings of a bored IT worker

What best describes you? You may well be a fusion of one or more but vote its only fun!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Something between fitness & financial commuter here, I cannot claim to be likely to be mistaken for a racer, on my flat bar road bike, with mudguards and man-bag, but I travel as light as possible !

Dan_h

I think you need touring people on the list. Also I am not sure where I fit, you have covered my weekday travels quite well but I have an interest in the endurance side of cycling - Audaxes, challenge rides etc... not sure there is a voting option for that!

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I am a mixture of a Racer and a weekend cyclist. I go out every day and like to bomb it about all the time, but I often find myself getting tired and being lazy when I have a tailwind.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Fitness commuter, but on low end bikes and aldi mamil kit rather than a high end "nike " mamil

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm a pootle commuter especially uphill, but sometimes I forget myself and start having mini mind races with other cyclists. Especially on the last quarter mile to the office. (Slight downhill, lots of lights puts me at more of an advantage - as I don't have a brilliant top speed).

soulful dog

Veteran
Can I say none of the above. I like to think I am a fit leisure cyclist with a bit of utility cycling thrown in.
I'd like to think the same but really I'm a pretty unfit leisure cyclist :blush: .... and this time of year, utility cyclist more than anything. I need errands to run to get me out on the bike.

Top Bottom