What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
They need some new script writters or just bring back the old ones
This ^^^

The episode was just simply... boring. No twist or suspense, no character development, too many red shirts and a severe lack of ‘hide behind the sofa, but don’t take your eyes off the screen’ that Doctor Who is known for.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I watched the latest episode of Doctor Who today. It was rubbish. I hope the plots get better.

I thought it fairly good, and a considerable improvement on the ropey previous one. this season hasn’t been inspiring so far with some clumsy and rather forced writing. not yet convinced by the new doctor, but there’s promise there and to be fair she didn’t write the lines

Garry A

Calibrating.....
My TV viewing tonight was The Human Universe with Prof BrianCox and Prof Alice Roberts at the Bronze Age roundhouse dig. Brilliant stuff!

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I watched Arsenal dominating Sporting Lisbon without being able to score... then I watched Taskmaster on Catch up... then I turned the TV off.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Finished the 2nd episode of Dark Heart.
Not sure about this yet...on the edge angry violent ott copper solves murders..
About as believable as Trump being a humanitarian, ill try the next 2 parter and see if it grows on me

The Michael Portillo programme about the Manchester Fire Station on London Road

A veritable self-contained community

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Just finished watching the first episode of the new series of Escape to the Chateau. Enjoyable as always although it does give my wife ‘creative’ ideas. Hopefully, she will have forgotten by tomorrow. :okay:

Watched that too - and enjoyed it.

Now watching Ant Middleton who is frankly coming across as a not particularly likeable arse on the program about climbing Everest.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Maniac - On Netflix, about people suffering from serious guilt/depression taking a drugs trial. Two of the subjects start having connected dreams/trips whilst taking the drug. I like it 7.5/10.

Sally4ever - Starring Julia Davis. Quite a lot of nudity, I've watched two episodes, its similar to Nighty Night that she was in. The humour is a little too nasty in this for me though, so I don't think I'll watch anymore, and I'm no prude.. 5/10

midlife

Guru
Dynasties by David Attenborough, maybe it needs to be seen on a big TV at some monstrous high definition for impact?

Just finished watching the first episode of the new series of Escape to the Chateau. Enjoyable as always although it does give my wife ‘creative’ ideas. Hopefully, she will have forgotten by tomorrow. :okay:
I like Dick Strawbridge

His times on Scrapheap Challenge were fun to watch

Then there was It's Not Easy Being Green, with his first wife, when they bought the small-holding near (I think) Looe

Top Bottom