What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I like Dick Strawbridge

His times on Scrapheap Challenge were fun to watch

Then there was It's Not Easy Being Green, with his first wife, when they bought the small-holding near (I think) Looe
Yes, I’ve watched both of those too. It’s Not Easy Being Green was particularly good. I appreciate his ingenuity building on the cheap, usually with scrap or whatever’s lying around.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Great Canal Journeys... Tim and Pru on the Lancaster canal. Nice to see them so local.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Killer by the lake. C4
Enjoyed the first series, the main character from series 1has changed..the new lady police detective seems ok.
French Subtitled

Leaway2

Lycrist
Four seasons in Havana. Netflix. A Cuban police drama series. With a good insight into Cuba and Cuban life. The gratuitous nudity which is dropped into each episode perhaps says something about the culture.
All in all I enjoyed it 7/10

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Killer by the lake. C4
Enjoyed the first series, the main character from series 1has changed..the new lady police detective seems ok.
French Subtitled
The synopsis of the first series sounded like a French remake of the Australian or NZ Top of the Lake from a few years ago... or is it an original? (or did they maybe remake the French one down under??)

Levo-Lon

Guru
The synopsis of the first series sounded like a French remake of the Australian or NZ Top of the Lake from a few years ago... or is it an original? (or did they maybe remake the French one down under??)

Not like that at all, that was superb.
The French one is just a murder mystery

simonali

Guru
Might restart my NowTV sub soon to watch the new season of Ray Donovan, although it's available until February so I could wait longer and have a binge. Anyone else watch it?

Levo-Lon

Guru
Might restart my NowTV sub soon to watch the new season of Ray Donovan, although it's available until February so I could wait longer and have a binge. Anyone else watch it?

Ive not watched the latest, brilliant show

Levo-Lon

Guru
Four seasons in Havana. Netflix. A Cuban police drama series. With a good insight into Cuba and Cuban life. The gratuitous nudity which is dropped into each episode perhaps says something about the culture.
All in all I enjoyed it 7/10

Just watched E1 very good

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Startup on Prime is pretty good.

One thing I have noticed about American TV is how many actors there must be yet they have Brits playing Americans and how often the same actors appear in different series. Just seems odd given the assumed large pool of potential actors.

Top Bottom