What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
I've never heard of any of those cars, but I assume Hugh Hefner and Marilyn Manson probably drove them over high school playgrounds or something.

Sickening.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Bojack Horseman - Series 4.

Best yet I reckon, though it has been consistently great since the second series. It gets properly dark towards the end, particularly the penultimate episode which tackles a whole bunch of family, drug and mental health issues that are rarely addressed in such an upfront way.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Big Mouth

Netflix's latest excellent animation, all about puberty and the trials that go along with it. Sharp, funny, observant, offensive but also relatable and touching.

D

Deleted member 23692

Ray Donovan. The most recent episode (Horses) was possibly the most powerful drama I've watched in absolutely ages.

Superb acting all round.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
[QUOTE 4984770, member: 9609"]why can't we talk about cars? they are probably man kinds greatest achievement, granted a rather misplaced one, but all the same, the development research and money spent on the project seems to have been what civilisation has all been about. Most people obsess about them, so lets not get sniffy at those who wish to celebrate them, they are truly outstanding in so many ways, even if you don't like them you have to marvel at them[/QUOTE]
It's not exactly on topic for this thread, which is about TV shows, not cars.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
[QUOTE 4984770, member: 9609"]why can't we talk about cars? they are probably man kinds greatest achievement, granted a rather misplaced one, but all the same, the development research and money spent on the project seems to have been what civilisation has all been about. Most people obsess about them, so lets not get sniffy at those who wish to celebrate them, they are truly outstanding in so many ways, even if you don't like them you have to marvel at them[/QUOTE]

Mankind's greatest achievement? Not even close IMO.

Most people obsess about them? I really don't think that's true.

Have to marvel at them? No, we don't. For someone who seems to be very environmentally minded, I'm surprised that you do.

Anyway, The Punisher is coming (hopefully very soon) to Netflix. And the trailer is all kinds of badass, with a particularly neat use of Metallica's "One".

Last edited:
Top Bottom