What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Enjoyed Poirot,for some reason the house reminded me of Crippens when Tim Roth played him.Anyway I liked it and Malkovich !
Detectorists was worth a watch even though I've seen it before.

Adam4868

Guru
[QUOTE 5481912, member: 9609"]Been watching the repeats of Father Ted - has to be some of the funniest TV ever. craggy island reminds me of some of the deep valleys round here in the long winter months[/QUOTE]
Never need a excuse for Father Ted !

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Yes i agree, but Mr Malkovich is a equally good actor.
I think it will be rather good ...

Enjoyed Poirot,for some reason the house reminded me of Crippens when Tim Roth played him.Anyway I liked it and Malkovich !
Detectorists was worth a watch even though I've seen it before.

[QUOTE 5481924, member: 9609"]I don't normally get on with Poirot, but I really enjoyed that tonight, looking forward to the next episode[/QUOTE]

I've got to agree, once I'd got past that stumbling block I enjoyed it and will be tuning in again tonight.

Left 'senior management' watching The 20 years Of Goodness Gracious Me, when I left for work, via iPlayer
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0bwpxcy/goodness-gracious-me-20-years-innit

Still so damned funny, for the turning around of some aspects, & challenging others

The origin of "Cheque Please!!" was explained:laugh:

When I got home from work
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aenar

Shran is one of my favourite characters. And it’s always good to see the Romulans foiled when up to their usual sneaky tricks.

It was also good to see him (Shran) in the discussions with Ambassador Soval
It all helps to forget the dis-service paid to HP Lovecraft, that Coombs was associated with

midlife

Guru
Bandersnatch Black Mirror on Netflix..... Nope, got lost......

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Generally underwhelmed by the festive offerings on the telly. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the standard has never been lower.

Apart from EastEnders which was even more depressing than last time I accidentally watched it.

It's been poor - all the good Disney/Pixar films haven't been on Christmas Day/Boxing Day - friday was good for them. I suppose kids are too busy playing, but I still enjoy all the 'kids' films.

Just reached Season 3 of "The Good Place" - light hearted silly TV.
Black Lightning Season 2 - OK so far.
Narcos Mexico - very good, about 4-5 episodes in.

Top Bottom